Wednesday, December 10, 2008

December Rains

I still remember last time when my friend ask me to go outdoor photo shoot during rainy day. I ask him "What could possiblly be done" since the weather condition and the tools (camera) is too sensitive even a single drop of water. This photo was shoot during a rainy day of Hari Raya Aidil adha. Im trying to shoot the rain droplet that runs down the grape leaf in front of a house. As we look closer , a reflection of the droplet is kind of unique and only last for several seconds. In December this year most of the state in West Malaysia was covered with rains from morning till late afternoon during 1st day of Aidil adha 2008. The long rain condition also causes flood and land hill slide at certain areas. Thats December Rains.

1 comment:

Lonely Diver said...

great shot nan, heres a tribute...


December Rain
Fallin' to earth and freezin' in the streets
Don't feel the same
As we did each time we'd meet

And I can't hold on to this hurt inside
But I've got to let go and run with the tide
This world's so shaky and so unsure
And you've gotta wait for love that's pure

December rain
Grippin' my heart like ice cold hands
I feel all alone
Like there's no one out there who understands

And I can't hold onto this hurt inside
But I've gotta let go and run with the tide
The hurt grows stronger every night
But hides in waiting with morning light.
Elysa Gibbs

Copyright ©2008 Elysa Gibbs